This is a great opportunity for experiencing Kruger National Park when you have limited time available or staying outside of the park!
All drives are conducted by highly qualified safari guides with lots of experience, gained from years of working in the area and beyond its borders as well.
Our high clearance and open game viewing vehicles are fully licensed to operate within the National Parks and on public roads. They are specifically modified to ensure optimal viewing of animals, beautiful nature vistas and as well as to allow for great photographic opportunities.
Included on safari:
- Guided safari in open game viewing vehicle within Kruger National Park.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your lodge/hotel. We operate from Nelspruit/White River/Hazyview/Malelane/Crocodile Bridge areas
- All Kruger National Park entry/conservation fees. There are NO hidden/surprise fees!
- Bottled mineral water, blanket and rain ponchos are supplied whilst on the drive.
- Special rates for children between ages 6-11. Children must be accompanied by 2 adults.
Excluded from safari:
- - All personal expenses.
- Meals are NOT INCLUDED IN RATES. (We stop at restaurants and picnic spots for breakfast and lunch during the day for your own account. You are welcome to bring your own breakfast pack/lunch.)
- - All payments can be made in cash or credit card before departing on your safari.
- - Credit card, EFT and direct deposit payments will also be accepted and must show in our bank account before or on the afternoon at 15:00 on the day before the safari commences.
ABOUT YOUR KRUGER DAY SAFARI
- Minimum of 2 guests per vehicle.
- Only 6-7 guests per vehicle sharing. (6 side seats and 1 seat on passenger side next to guide also available for a 7th guest, maximizes game viewing experience)
- Max. 10 guests per vehicle can be arranged for groups/families between 7-10 people who want to travel together.
- - Exclusive vehicle booking also available, no sharing with other guests.
- - Remember to always bring warm clothing (the mornings get quite cold especially during winter) as well as rainwear for rainy/overcast days.
- - Your Identity Documents/Passports are required for entering the Kruger National Park.
- - We regret, but no children under the age of 6 allowed on open vehicle day drives.
- - Don’t be late at the pick-up points, we run a tight schedule and regretfully cannot wait, should you be late.